Although Canberra is the capital of Australia, it has nothing on Sydney and Melbourne, two beautiful cities that are very different sides of the same coin. Both offer a boat load of culture and gorgeous architecture. But where one is renowned for its beaches and bold attitude, the other gets top marks for an eco-friendly attitude and hipster vibe.
https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Blog-featured-image-e1524562781473.png 548 1500 Grace https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/rockhoppa-logo-R.png Grace2017-11-02 13:42:432019-08-19 10:58:23Sydney vs Melbourne: the ultimate Aussie debate
Recent Travel Tips
- 10 of the best cities around the world for vegan travellersOctober 29, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- Getting around in Las VegasOctober 26, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- My VIVA LAS VEGAS experienceOctober 22, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- Top destinations that stay warm all year roundSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:52 am
- 20 vital tips for staying healthy while travellingSeptember 15, 2018 - 11:35 am