Vegas is a compact city. So if you’re staying on the strip, most things you’ll visit are within 5 miles, including the airport. There are several transport options which makes Vegas pretty easy to get around.
https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Helicopter-ride-Las-Vegas-2.jpg 900 1200 Grace https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/rockhoppa-logo-R.png Grace2018-10-26 12:20:472021-02-16 11:51:22Getting around in Las Vegas
https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/My-Las-Vegas-experience.jpg 965 1198 Grace https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/rockhoppa-logo-R.png Grace2018-10-22 15:16:102021-02-16 11:50:13My VIVA LAS VEGAS experience
Danny and I have just returned home from six exciting days in the Entertainment Capital of The World – Las Vegas. Visiting has been high up on my bucket list for a while now, and wow it didn’t fail to amaze.
Recent Travel Tips
- 10 of the best cities around the world for vegan travellersOctober 29, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- Getting around in Las VegasOctober 26, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- My VIVA LAS VEGAS experienceOctober 22, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- Top destinations that stay warm all year roundSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:52 am
- 20 vital tips for staying healthy while travellingSeptember 15, 2018 - 11:35 am