This summer I got to take a 5 day break in Portugal’s picturesque capital – Lisbon. The alluring culture, mouth-watering food and breath-taking views are some of the many reasons I’d recommend visiting. Plus it’s pretty low cost in comparison to other European cities, possibly due to there being much less tourism here.
https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Visiting-Lisbon.jpg 900 1200 Grace https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/rockhoppa-logo-R.png Grace2018-08-07 12:13:082019-08-19 10:53:20My guide to visiting Lisbon
Recent Travel Tips
- 10 of the best cities around the world for vegan travellersOctober 29, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- Getting around in Las VegasOctober 26, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- My VIVA LAS VEGAS experienceOctober 22, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- Top destinations that stay warm all year roundSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:52 am
- 20 vital tips for staying healthy while travellingSeptember 15, 2018 - 11:35 am