If you’re lucky enough to visit this exciting city and are happy to crowd in with other tourists, Shanghai’s budget sights should definitely be on your to-do list. Here are our top 8 free (or almost free) things to do in this dynamic city.
https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/shanghai-2129813_1280.jpg 960 1280 Grace https://rockhoppa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/rockhoppa-logo-R.png Grace2017-04-25 12:09:032019-08-19 11:01:01Here are 6 free (and nearly free!) things to do in Shanghai
Recent Travel Tips
- 10 of the best cities around the world for vegan travellersOctober 29, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- Getting around in Las VegasOctober 26, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- My VIVA LAS VEGAS experienceOctober 22, 2018 - 3:16 pm
- Top destinations that stay warm all year roundSeptember 28, 2018 - 10:52 am
- 20 vital tips for staying healthy while travellingSeptember 15, 2018 - 11:35 am